West Virginia University is excited to welcome you to Wild and Wonderful West Virginia for the 2017 Big 12 Development Conference. Please join us July 23-25 in Morgantown as we explore “Developing New Perspectives” on fundraising in the areas of Principal & Major Gifts, Annual Fund, Planned Giving, Donor Relations, Career Development, Corporate & Foundation Relations and Research & Prospect Management.
Highlights of the 2017 conference will include:
- Keynote Addresses & Breakout Sessions from:
- The author of Visual Intelligence, Amy Herman
- Gail Perry, who was recently named #10 on the list of America’s Top Fundraising Experts published by Philanthropy Media
- CEO & Executive Leadership Coach, Rob McKinnon
- Breakout Sessions led by the "Donor Relations Guru", Lynne Wester
- The addition of a Health Sciences focused Conference Track
- Additional Breakout Sessions focused on Principal Giving, Research and Prospect Management and Stewardship
- Opportunities to visit and connect with donors before or after the conference in the areas of Pittsburgh, Columbus, Philadelphia, Washington DC and Baltimore - all within hours of Morgantown
- Time to explore Wild and Wonderful West Virginia
We look forward to hosting you for the Big 12 Development Conference in Morgantown in July!
Please direct any immediate questions regarding the conference to Elizabeth Miller, conference administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org